The term ‘Sport Aviation Center LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located in Carson City County, Nevada, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sport Aviation Center LLC’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Carson City County, Nevada, United States.
- While we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more of our items may be mis-quoted in our content. Please confirm for yourself all prices.
The website and all of its original content are the sole property of Adventure Productions LLC and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and videos are, and remain, the intellectual property of Adventure Productions LLC or the original content creator/author.
You are not authorized to:
(i) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
(ii) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given
(iii) use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
(iv) remove any copyright or other notice of Adventure Productions LLC on the Course Materials;
(v) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
Breach by you shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Online Courses.
In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive access to use the Course Materials and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course.
Certain aspects of the website or use of services may require you to obtain an account by completing a registration form and designating a user ID and password.
Only you may use your account and you are responsible for your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of the website or your account, or have any questions about your account please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org