The term ‘Sport Aviation Center LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located in Carson City County, Nevada, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sport Aviation Center LLC’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Carson City County, Nevada, United States.
- While we make every effort to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more of our items may be mis-quoted in our content. Please confirm for yourself all prices.
The website and all of its original content are the sole property of Adventure Productions LLC and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and videos are, and remain, the intellectual property of Adventure Productions LLC or the original content creator/author.
You are not authorized to:
(i) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
(ii) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given
(iii) use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
(iv) remove any copyright or other notice of Adventure Productions LLC on the Course Materials;
(v) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
Breach by you shall allow us to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with you and cease to provide you with any Services, including but not limited to access to the Online Courses.
In consideration of the Fees paid by you, we grant to you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive access to use the Course Materials and the software in respect of the Online Course for the sole purpose of completing the Online Course.
Adventure Productions LLC reserves the right to terminate your access to the website, without any advance notice.
Certain aspects of the website or use of services may require you to obtain an account by completing a registration form and designating a user ID and password.
Only you may use your account and you are responsible for your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of the website or your account, or have any questions about your account please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the website, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, your credit card number, the expiration date and CVV of your credit card, and your credit card billing address.
The website and any content viewed through our services, is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. With your Purchase we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the our content and view your course(s) through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances. We may revoke your access at any time in its sole discretion. Upon such revocation, you must promptly destroy all content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the service, as well as copies of such materials, whether made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
Third Party Material
Under no circumstances will Adventure Productions LLC be liable in any way for any content or materials of any third parties (including users), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content. You acknowledge that Adventure Productions LLC does not pre-screen content, but that Adventure Productions LLC will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the website or service(s). Without limiting the foregoing, Adventure Productions LLC will have the right to remove any content that violates these Terms of Service or is deemed by Adventure Productions LLC, in its sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Adventure Productions LLC.
Adventure Productions LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Adventure Productions LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Money Back Guarantee
Should you become dissatisfied with the service within the first 30 days after purchase, Adventure Productions LLC will refund the full amount of your purchase and subsequently terminate your access. Refunds are not available for customers 30 days after a purchase. Refunds are not available for accounts which have violated the terms of service; violations are determined at Adventure Productions LLC’s sole discretion. If Adventure Productions LLC determines that you are abusing our refund policy, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the service without delivering a refund. To request a refund or to ask a question regarding the 30-day money back guarantee email email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.